Information Collection and Use
We collect personal information when you register with us for free services, when you purchase our products or services, when you visit our Web pages, when you enter promotions or sweepstakes, or when you download files. The information we collect can include, depending on the nature of the transaction, names, email addresses, postal addresses, credit card numbers and expiration dates, items purchased, dates of purchase, subscription expiration dates, and telephone numbers.
Our Web site automatically receives and records information from your browser, including among other items, your IP address, Chaco Canyon Consulting cookie information, and the page you request. In some cases, we use this information for these purposes:
- To customize the content you see
- To customize the display of that content
- To fulfill your requests for products and services
- To improve our products, services, Web site content, organization and display
From time to time, we may combine the information we collect with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except:
- To provide products or services you've requested, when we need to deliver information to credit card clearing and billing services, or to shipping or fulfillment services.
- When we have your permission.
- When we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- If we must establish or exercise our own legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- "Rick is a dynamic presenter who thinks on his feet to keep the material relevant to the
— Tina L. Lawson, Technical Project Manager, BankOne (now J.P. Morgan Chase)
- "Rick truly has his finger on the pulse of teams and their communication."
— Mark Middleton, Team Lead, SERS