You can match "all terms" or "any terms." "All terms" means that a matching page must contain every keyword. "Any terms" means that a matching page must contain at least one keyword.
The displayed results in "Standard Form" show a brief paragraph describing each matching page. In "Compact Form," the results show just a single line about each matching page.
Just type in a few keywords. For more relevant results, use more specific keywords. Outside of double-quoted strings ("like this"), only words or phrases containing an upper case character will be treated as case sensitive. This search engine also supports advanced search strings:
- +teams +conflict
- translation: require "teams" and require "conflict"
- -teams +conflict
- translation: forbid "teams" and require "conflict"
- or teams and conflict
- translation: prefer "teams" and require "conflict"
Documents with both terms appear higher in the list of results.
- "teams in conflict"
- Finds only exact matches of this phrase. Matching is case-sensitive.
- and teams and conflict*
- translation: require "teams" (case insensitive)
and require words starting with "conflict"
Matches all pages that have "teams" and any of the words "conflicted", "conflicting", etc. Case insensitive.
- not team and Conflict and project or requirements
- translation: require "Conflict" (case sensitive), require project, forbid "team", prefer "requirements"
- Where is *men*?
- translation: ignores common words like "where", "is" and "the". Matches "requirements", "amen", and "mendacity".
Point Lookout by
starting your Amazon search here