- Coming December 12: Effects of Shared Information Bias: II
- Shared information bias is widely believed to lead to bad decisions. But over time, it can erode a group's ability to assess reality accurately. That can lead to a widening gap between reality and the group's perceptions of reality. Available here and by RSS on December 12.
- And on December 19: Embarrassment, Shame, and Guilt at Work: Creation
- Three feelings are often confused with each other: embarrassment, shame, and guilt. To understand how to cope with these feelings, begin by understanding what different kinds of situations we use when we create these feelings. Available here and by RSS on December 19.
- Conflict Management
- Cognitive Biases at Work
- Emotions at Work
- Ethics at Work
- Workplace Politics
- Organizational Change
- Personal, Team, and Organizational Effectiveness
- Project Management
- Rhetorical Fallacies
- Effective Meetings
- Effective Communication at Work
- Writing and Managing Email
- Managing Your Boss
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Critical Thinking at Work
- Virtual and Global Teams
- Devious Political Tactics
- Workplace Bullying
The message of Point Lookout is unique. Help get the message out. Please donate to help keep Point Lookout available for free to everyone.
Ebooks, booklets and tip books on project management, conflict, writing email, effective meetings and more.