- Coming January 30: Conway's Law and Technical Debt
- Conway's Law is an observation that the structures of systems we design tend to replicate our communication patterns. This tendency might also contribute to their tendency to accumulate what we now call technical debt. Available here and by RSS on January 30.
- And on February 6: Grace Under Fire: III
- When someone at work seems intent on making your work life a painful agony, you might experience fear, anxiety, or stress that can lead to a loss of emotional control. Retaining composure is in that case the key to survival. Available here and by RSS on February 6.
- Conflict Management
- Cognitive Biases at Work
- Emotions at Work
- Ethics at Work
- Workplace Politics
- Organizational Change
- Personal, Team, and Organizational Effectiveness
- Project Management
- Rhetorical Fallacies
- Effective Meetings
- Effective Communication at Work
- Writing and Managing Email
- Managing Your Boss
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Critical Thinking at Work
- Virtual and Global Teams
- Devious Political Tactics
- Workplace Bullying
The message of Point Lookout is unique. Help get the message out. Please donate to help keep Point Lookout available for free to everyone.
Ebooks, booklets and tip books on project management, conflict, writing email, effective meetings and more.