- Coming June 20: Managing Dissent Risk
- In group decision making, dissent risk is the risk that dissents about important decisions will be rejected without due consideration. As a result, group decision quality can suffer, and some groups will actually eject dissenters. How can we manage dissent risk? Available here and by RSS on June 20.
- And on June 27: Interrupting Others in Meetings Safely: I
- In meetings we sometimes feel the need to interrupt others to offer a view or information, or to suggest adjusting the process. But such interruptions carry risk of offense. How can we interrupt others safely? Available here and by RSS on June 27.
- Conflict Management
- Cognitive Biases at Work
- Emotions at Work
- Ethics at Work
- Workplace Politics
- Organizational Change
- Personal, Team, and Organizational Effectiveness
- Project Management
- Rhetorical Fallacies
- Effective Meetings
- Effective Communication at Work
- Writing and Managing Email
- Managing Your Boss
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Critical Thinking at Work
- Virtual and Global Teams
- Devious Political Tactics
- Workplace Bullying
The message of Point Lookout is unique. Help get the message out. Please donate to help keep Point Lookout available for free to everyone.
Ebooks, booklets and tip books on project management, conflict, writing email, effective meetings and more.