- Coming July 24: The Stupidity Attribution Error
- In workplace debates, we sometimes conclude erroneously that only stupidity can explain why our debate partners fail to grasp the elegance or importance of our arguments. There are many other possibilities. Available here and by RSS on July 24.
- And on July 31: More Things I've Learned Along the Way: IV
- When I have an important insight, or when I'm taught a lesson, I write it down. Here's Part IV from my personal collection. Available here and by RSS on July 31.
- Conflict Management
- Cognitive Biases at Work
- Emotions at Work
- Ethics at Work
- Workplace Politics
- Organizational Change
- Personal, Team, and Organizational Effectiveness
- Project Management
- Rhetorical Fallacies
- Effective Meetings
- Effective Communication at Work
- Writing and Managing Email
- Managing Your Boss
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Critical Thinking at Work
- Virtual and Global Teams
- Devious Political Tactics
- Workplace Bullying
The message of Point Lookout is unique. Help get the message out. Please donate to help keep Point Lookout available for free to everyone.
My blog, Technical Debt for Policymakers, offers resources, insights, and conversations of interest to policymakers who are concerned with managing technical debt within their organizations. Get the millstone of technical debt off the neck of your organization!
Ebooks, booklets and tip books on project management, conflict, writing email, effective meetings and more.