October is Workplace Politics Awareness Month!
This October plan something to help the people you work with come to peace with workplace politics. You'll do more in October to reduce toxic politics and raise productivity than all the downsizing, reorgs, acquisitions, spinoffs, and what-not have done in the past decade. The Workplace Politics Awareness Month Kit includes:
- A 16-slide PowerPoint presentation that you can use to kick off a discussion of workplace politics in your organization.
- A pamphlet, "Ten Things to Do for Workplace Politics Awareness Month," which gives you ten great ideas to help organizations take action about destructive workplace politics.
- A copy of my tips booklet 303 Secrets of Workplace Politics.
- "Rick is a dynamic presenter who thinks on his feet to keep the material relevant to the
— Tina L. Lawson, Technical Project Manager, BankOne (now J.P. Morgan Chase)
- "Rick truly has his finger on the pulse of teams and their communication."
— Mark Middleton, Team Lead, SERS