Spreadsheets are everywhere. But are they "right?" Can you build them as fast as you need to? Are the spreadsheets you build easy to use? Or is your company now completely dependent on the authors of key spreadsheets used every day for tracking projects, budgeting, or reporting? The Spreadsheet Clinic shows you how to build spreadsheet models and tools that are easier to use, cheaper to maintain, faster to develop and above all, more reliable.
These days, with so many companies and investments in difficulty, we need to make the right decisions fast. Reliable, fast-turn analysis can be a critical success factor — or a critical failure-avoidance factor — for any business or investor.
Don't let another day go by unsure of
what your spreadsheet models actually do.
- Are we about to make a key decision based in part on a spreadsheet model?
- Are our spreadsheet calculations reliable?
- Are we building and updating our spreadsheets quickly enough?
- Are our spreadsheet tools easy to use, or are we completely dependent on the author?
If any of these questions make you a little uneasy, your firm can benefit from the Spreadsheet Clinic:
- We come to your facility
- You choose the format: Q&A, Tutorial, Seminar, Workshop, Audit, Review, Assessment
- You choose the duration: 3-hour evening, half-day, full-day
- You choose the content: spreadsheet techniques, organizational processes, spreadsheet evaluation, user interface design, macros, …
Rick Brenner, who created the course "Spreadsheet Models for Managers" at the Harvard Extension School, and who taught it there from 1993 to 2014, delivers the Spreadsheet Clinic. He has taught this course to hundreds of professionals, mostly managers in Boston-area companies and venture capital firms, since 1993. More
Included with the clinic is a downloadable copy of this course, including dozens of examples and worked problems — a USD 199.00 value.
|Pricing||3-hour evening||USD 1000|
Contact us for details today at the phone number below.
- "Rick is a dynamic presenter who thinks on his feet to keep the material relevant to the
— Tina L. Lawson, Technical Project Manager, BankOne (now J.P. Morgan Chase)
- "Rick truly has his finger on the pulse of teams and their communication."
— Mark Middleton, Team Lead, SERS
- Spreadsheet clinic: custom-focused on your current projects and problems.
- Spreadsheet coaching: learn only what you need to use right now.
- Spreadsheet techniques: learn advanced modeling techniques.
- Gathering Spreadsheet Data: learn how to manage enterprise data.
- Inspections: learn how to enhance reliability and reduce effort.
- A checklist: reduce maintenance costs and the incidence of errors.